SENIOR SALESFORCE SALES CLOUD CONSULTANT (PERMANENT POSITION)
Royal Den Hartogh Logistics | Rotterdam
Are you an experienced Salesforce Sales Cloud specialist? Do you gain energy from improving the customer experience by improving processes in Sales Cloud? Are you strategic and pragmatic? Then this is your role.
About the client
Royal Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading bulk Logistics Service Provider to the Chemical, Gas, Polymer and Dry Bulk Food industry. The company has 4 Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics, and Dry Bulk Logistics serve the chemical and food majors with a strong focus on safety, operational excellence, and supply chain innovation. Together with the customers and suppliers the company utilize a strong IT landscape while developing SMART logistic solutions and add value to the total supply chain.
The company has a global presence, with more than 1,800 employees located in 42 offices within 23 countries. The modern equipment includes more than 19,000 tank containers, 6,500 dry bulk containers, specialized dry bulk trailers, 350 tank trailers and more than 625 trucks.
Purpose of the role
To contribute to the growth ambitions of Den Hartogh Logistics, they have a great opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant. Your commercial acumen and aptitude for process mapping will provides the insight you need to have a significant impact on supporting the design and delivery of our commercial processes. You will work together with the Commercial Leadership to inspire and support local Commercial Managers. As a Senior Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, you will contribute to the company’s vision in customer experience by challenging and stretching their ambitions, you will be committed to improving current procedures, whilst delivering a unique blend of commercial process, technical knowhow, and user experience. You will be part of a network which includes colleagues with similar responsibilities for the Transport Management application and our own IT and development team, the Senior Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant will drive the Salesforce application within our commercial roadmap, you will have with full ownership and accountability for the execution of the commercial processes. You will prioritize customer and business needs collaborating with business leaders, commerce, marketing, pricing, operations, and customer service. will be capable of driving multiple projects, focusing on the details whilst keeping your eye on the bigger picture. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in end-to-end process management, successfully delivering results in a dynamic business environment, you will deliver results, are more than digital savvy, a change driver, customer-centric, analytical, process driven and team-oriented individual.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of the commercial processes, drive commercial excellence that enables exceptional service delivery, increased commercial efficiency and enhanced customer engagement.
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the Salesforce roadmap, translate short and long-term business needs into scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Manage and prioritize the Salesforce initiatives by engaging business leaders, stakeholders, the development team, and IT partners.
- Identify, develop, and deliver Salesforce training for all stakeholders, drive adoption and user experience.
- Be the go-to person for all topics related to commercial processes and Salesforce.
- To be successful, the Senior Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant must understand the role of Den Hartogh within the supply chain of the (Petro) Chemical industry.
- Understand the Den Hartogh commercial processes and value propositions.
- Demonstrate excellent process mapping, consulting, and project management skills
- Create a Salesforce vision and corresponding roadmap.
- Find your way through a networked organization structure across several business units and continents.
The end goal of the role is to lead our commercial process journey, supported by Salesforce, in our ever-changing business environment to accelerate our commercial impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics, or information systems.
Experience and knowledge
- At least four years applicable experience, logistics industry experience preferred.
- Personal qualities and professional skills.
- Experience of designing, implementing and delivery of commercial processes.
- Experience of leading CRM roadmaps/programs; Salesforce Sales cloud, Salesforce Admin Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Customer Journey Mapping and Design Thinking.
- Proven experience of leading change in an agile/scrum or lean environment in a similar role.
- The ability to write detailed business requirements and process maps for our development team to execute.
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to Influence and deliver in an environment with multiple and international stakeholders.
- Inspirational and energetic.
- Aligned with the Den Hartogh Values: Improvement, Openness, Respect, Fun in Business, Initiative, Engagement, People Development and Caring.
Royal Den Hartogh Logistics offers an interesting and independent position with a high degree of responsibility in an international and dynamic environment. The role offers opportunities for personal development and competitive employment conditions. The position will be in Rotterdam.
Your contact person
When you are interested please do not hesitate to contact Haico de Kroon (partner executive search). You can contact Haico via: 06-10675212 / firstname.lastname@example.org.