PRODUCT MARKETING LEAD (PERMANENT) – VERVULD
Do you want to have a lot of impact as a Product Marketing Lead? To contribute to an organization which has the mission to create digital security for your personal data. A place where people listen to your ideas and where they empower you to implement them? Do you want to work a fast growing and fast paced team with an HQ in Amsterdam? A great SAAS scaleup with a stable funding? Then this company is the place for you.
Your next role
Our client is looking for a Product Marketing Lead (PM Lead) to join the growing Marketing team. As PM Lead you are our marketing ninja, you know what to tell the world about the SaaS communication security solutions. You work closely with the engineering & product teams to translate complex technical concepts and features of our software products into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
– Positioning SAAS product and services is what you do best
– 5-star ratings on customer review sites is what makes you feel AWESOME
– Creative high impact assets are what you dream off at night
– You eat competition for breakfast
A day in the life of…
As we are living in times of a pandemic, there’s no such thing as a day at HQ 🙂 You are fully supported to work-from-home situation (read as monitors, headphones, webcam, docks, and whatever else you might need).
You arrive at the office with a big smile. Last week you read the latest book on fast growth and product marketing. You were inspired and today is the day you’re setting up, according to best practices, a new strategy to position Zivver’s secure email in a completely new way.
During the morning you sit in front of the whiteboard sketching out the new strategy, At 10:30 you call in some of your marketing- and product peers to discuss your thoughts and way forward.
Around 11:30 a.m. it is time for your weekly competitive research. Eager to find out what competition in all markets you are up to, you take a deep dive into tools like Similarweb to understand what they are up to. You summarize your findings and share them with the Growth Team and internal creation studio.
After enjoying a free lunch you work on the “Customer review” campaign. You want as many customers as possible to leave positive reviews on Gartner PeerReviews and Capterra – Two influential review sites in the customer journey. You create a small briefing for the design team to develop some great looking email invitations and you come up with an incentive plan to get customers to sign up.
The day is drawing to an end. You learned so much today about competition and you designed a brand new innovative product positioning strategy.
• Develop insights – lead quantitative research into the markets to help understand where the opportunity lies, and qualitative research activity that uncovers insights into the customers to underpin the value proposition development and marketing efforts.
• You partner with product development and engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to understand where the products add value and what makes them unique.
• Using 1 & 2 above, you create compelling value propositions for the products at both technical and business level.
• You help implement a go-to-market strategy, by enabling all the sales teams with this messaging and testing that they are more than able to articulate it, supported via sales collateral.
• You lead the creation of campaign messaging that takes these messages to market, and work with the internal studio and growth marketing teams to enable them to run dedicated marketing campaigns.
• You write and publish a range of product-related marketing material including blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies,
• You evangelize the main product to the audiences through excellent external communications including Blogs, Social posts, and through Webinars and one day, live events, to articulate the business benefit of the solutions.
• You analyze and report marketing KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve the positioning in the open-source ecosystem and with B2B customers.
What do you need for this role?
• Product Marketing experience: You must have at least 6 years experience in product marketing roles in the enterprise software (SaaS) or digital security space. You have a solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing. You are familiar with the process of product management and how product marketing fits into it. You have solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools. You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
• B2B Software experience: You gained experience working with B2B software/security companies and you are familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in enterprise B2B companies. You must be technically fluent, you are comfortable dealing with technical information and can translate technical capabilities into customer benefits. You have proven ability to craft engaging content in excellent English, including blog posts, white-papers, slide decks, videos, etc.
• Creativity and Strategic thinking are both your strengths
• Analytical – you are strong in analyzing data that leads to insights in products or markets.
• Communicator – you are a born communicator who loves to evangelize, whether one-to-one or addressing hundreds of people either in-person or online.
• Self-starter: You are hands-on with the attitude to get things done. We will challenge you on this!
• Education: a Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, Master’s/MBA a plus. Relevant fields of study include Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing.
Attitude / Personality
• You enjoy a good Plan – Do – Check – Act cycle
• You consider risk something that is not to be ‘taken’ but to be ‘managed’;
• You appreciate the value of complex, detailed and audited norms bring to the security, integrity and availability of information;
• Proud of successes, peeved by mistakes, resilient to recover and learn.
• Straight forward, direct, but respectful with a big smile.
• You don’t run off a cliff when your hair’s on fire: think, count to ten, then act.
The organization offers you
You contribute to the growth of a distinctive tech company that contributes to the important online personal data security. You will work in an ambitious and personal team of people who together want to put the organization on the map.
• A fast growing company
• A competitive salary package
• Flexible working hours
• A pension plan
• Training and learning opportunities
• …and, once the lockdown is over: you’ll get free lunch and a super fun, social and international work environment
About our client
Our client is a fast paced and fast growing international scaleup who offers security SAAS based products. Their HQ is based in Amsterdam.
Are you interested and want to learn more?
For more information you can contact Haico de Kroon: 06-10675212 (WhatsApp) or email@example.com.
Closing date: 31-02-2021