INTERNATIONAL MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER ORTEC FINANCE (VAST)
Are you looking for an innovative and dynamic workplace where you have the
responsibility to work for the different solutions of Ortec Finance? Ortec Finance is
currently seeking an experienced International Marketing Communications Manager
whom takes opportunities to drive change and make a real impact. Are you the one
they are looking for?
What could you expect of working as an International Marketing Communications
Manager? You’ll become part of the Marketing team and support in growing the
international fintech brand in the financial markets. In this position, you will work
closely with a team of business developers and several of the solutions (with a focus
on pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds amongst others.).
Together with them you develop and execute a marketing and communication plan
to create awareness and interest in these solutions, you will be responsible for:
• Building thought leadership;
• Account based marketing & nurturing campaigns;
• Social media campaigns together with the digital marketing team;
• Inbound marketing;
• Copywriting/editing content for the solutions you work for;
• Blog posts for the target group per solution;
• Writing articles, e-books & whitepapers;
• Event management, such as seminars they attend or events they organize;
• Any other lead generating activities (they leave that to your creativity).
As International Marketing Communications Manager you are an important advisor
to the business departments and contribute towards the transformation of
marketing from a supportive role towards a Driver of Growth.
Who are you?
You have a master’s degree in marketing and at least 8 years’ experience in B2B
marketing communication. Furthermore, they expect the following from you:
• A holistic Marketing Communications approach, acting as the first marketing
contact person for the allocated solution units;
• Brand building: experienced in establishing and building a strong B2B brand is
a MUST, while familiarity with the financial service industry is a plus;
• Claiming thought leadership and you have the ability to drive change;
• Gravitas to be a strategic sparring partner with the business development
and solution teams;
• Excellent copy writing skills for the web and beyond;
• Good communications skills in English, Dutch is a plus.
What can you expect from Ortec Finance?
Ortec Finance delivers leading technology and solutions for investment decision
making to financial institutions around the world. This enables them to manage the
complexity of investment decisions. With a team of 275 experts in Rotterdam,
Amsterdam, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia (Melbourne) and
Switzerland. Ortec Finance serve their customers who are active in the field of
pensions, sovereign and private wealth, insurance and asset management, as well as
municipalities and housing associations.
To build and maintain the leading position in the longer term, Ortec Finance
encourage their staff to show personal initiative and help each other to be
successful. You will work in a very dynamic and innovative environment hat also
offers you plenty of opportunities to develop yourself. The culture is open and
informal where original ideas are always welcome.
What does the marketing team look like?
The Marketing team consists of four Marketing Managers and you as an
International Marketing Communications Manager. Ortec Finance also has a Digital
Marketing Team and the Chief Commercial Officer is head of the Marketing Team.
Working at Ortec Finance means working in an open and informal environment.
Sharing knowledge and working together are both important for them.
Terms of employment
Ortec Finance offers you a job in a challenging and inspiring environment with
training and career opportunities. You will earn a competitive salary, and in addition
they offer you excellent benefits, among which:
• 8% holiday allowance;
• A fixed 13th month;
• A contribution to the pension scheme;
• 27 vacation days (on a full-time contract);
• Travel expenses compensation for your daily commute and business travel;
• Participation in a bonus policy;
More information or to apply?
For more information regarding this position please contact Haico de Kroon:
06-10675212 (Whatsapp) or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.