INTERNATIONAL MARKETING/BRAND MANAGER TIMEMOTO AT SAFESCAN (PERMANENT POSITION) – FILLED
Are you interested to contribute at an international level to combating fraud with counterfeit money and improving efficient time registration from a commercial perspective? Do you enjoy improving products, product launches, positioning and innovation? Then this position of Marketing/Brand Manager TimeMoto is your new role.
As a Marketing/Brand Manager TimeMoto, you are responsible for the implementation of the global strategy for the Time and Attendance Solution TimeMoto. This solution consists of state-of-the-art clocking in devices and easy to use cloud software (SaaS) which is subscription based. Based on a thorough understanding of the SME and B2B consumer, the brand, its market, and competition, you lead projects and action plans to meet and beat the agreed objectives in terms of revenue and profitability. Secondly, you are responsible for the renovation and innovation pipeline together with Product Development. Whereas they focus on the technical & innovation side, you focus on commercialization and identifying what is needed to succeed by thorough analysis (market analysis, customer base understanding)
- Building global brand TimeMoto with its value proposition and drive business
- Customer base: Fully understand the customer base and how to communicate with them in order to maintain users and keep them up to date with the latest developments
- Market: Fully understand and know how to analyze the competitive landscape, with the objective of assessing effectiveness of the marketing mix and creating proposals to improve accordingly
- Cloud subscription proposition: Fully understand the features your customer base uses and needs in order to support the product team on how to improve/change the software (including NPS tracking)
- Portfolio management clocking devices: Building existing range through maintenance and renovation of the base, refreshing & extending as appropriate with relevant new products and concepts – together with Product Development
- Pricing: Pricing analyses and pricing of TimeMoto cloud software and TimeMoto Clocking Devices.
- Monitor & Analyse TimeMoto total solution sales and all lead generation programs with follow up to conversion and upsell to maximization of CLV (customer lifetime value)
- Execution: Driving excellent execution together with a multidisciplinary team to drive strong performance
- Product assets: Responsible for coordination of completeness, quality and timely delivery of all product related collaterals which are needed for commercialization (e.g. product sheet, photography, brochures, …)
- Internal communication: Responsible for the coordination of internal set-up and alignment between PDV (product development), Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing
- A relevant higher education degree in a related field (e.g. Marketing Management, Economics, Business Management)
- 5+ years of experience in roles within B2B sales channels (experience with SaaS propositions is a bonus)
- Brand and Product Marketing (‘classic’ is core, ‘digital’ is a bonus)
- Project management skills
- Pro-active, positive and sociable attitude
- Strong communication skills in English required (Dutch is a bonus)
- Analytical: interpret data and transform into recommendations
- Adaptive to change and flexible attitude (willing to ‘pull sleeves up’)
Safescan offers you
You contribute to the growth of a Dutch company that helps to prevent fraud worldwide. In addition to a good salary, Safescan offers a lot of space to fulfill your role in your own way. You will also work with a team of enthusiastic colleagues. And you work at an international level.
- A good competitive salary
- 40-hour working week (option for 32 or 36 hours)
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Great working atmosphere
- Possibility to travel for work
Do you remember when the Euro was introduced in 2001 and you even got money from the government for free? This was a good time for criminals to put counterfeit money into circulation. Safescan was founded in 2004 to protect society against this with advanced detection technology. This was quickly followed by a range of cash handling products including banknote counters, coin counters, cash drawers and POS safes. Since 2009, Safescan has also been active in the time registration market with a unique line of intelligent, user-friendly time registration systems including associated software. Safescan is a scale-up that is growing rapidly internationally and more than 60 people work in a modern and sleek building in Zoetermeer.
Are you interested and would you like to know more?
For more information you can contact Haico de Kroon
email@example.com or 06-10675212 (WhatsApp)